Working Student Program
Many of our most enthusiastic riders become working students. Our working student program enables the best and brightest in our program to expand their responsibilities at the farm, all while defraying the cost of their riding lessons.
We consider our working students to be future riding instructors and trainers. We want out students to learn new techniques, gain valuable skills and become excellent horse people. The working student program is perfect for an intermediate or advanced level rider who would like to take his or her skills to the professional level.
Here’s how to tell if the working student program is right for you:
- Would you rather clean stalls than clean your room?
- Do you love the smell of fresh hay and pine shavings?
- Do you find that even your clothes that you’ve never worn to the barn have horse hair on them?
- Do you find yourself begging your parents for another ten minutes at the barn?
- Are your pockets constantly loaded with horse treats?
- Is your room decorated with horse pictures, horse figurines and horse show ribbons?
- Do you find yourself daydreaming about winning at the World Equestrian Games in 10 years?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, the working student program might be right for you. Contact Jim Baka today!